As Parkour UK begin a new era we are recruiting two positions; the roles are Development Manager and Development Co-ordinator. Both will work alongside the Chief Executive Officer and board to understand and support the Parkour community and to deliver our ‘Moving with Purpose’ strategy.
The objectives set out in the ‘Moving with Purpose’ strategy are:
- Grow our community – Increasing the number of qualified coaches, growing the number of communities and practitioners, and sharing best practice and sustainable models
- Communicate, educate and influence – Influence and advocacy, a media and communications strategy and Parkour parks and facility guidance.
- Maximise culture and commercial opportunities – Leveraging investment for social, health and wellbeing interventions, a digital strategy and working with the leisure operator, health and fitness sector.
- Build our capacity and resources – Securing continued capacity investment for a core team, working in partnership with other lifestyle sports and leveraging external investment through commercial and social partnerships.
- Insight and impact – Developing an efficient and effective way of capturing participation data and understanding the community (workforce and participants).
If you would like to discuss either of the roles, please contact [email protected].