Organisation Memberships with Parkour UK for 2020/2021
- No subscription fee
- Memberships are for a period of 12 months and are renewable on a 12 month cycle
- Able to attend Annual General Meeting (AGM) and/or General Meetings (EGM)
- Professional support, advice and guidance of the recognised NGB
- Part of the recognised NGB for Parkour/Freerunning in the UK
- Access to an eDBS checking system
- 5% discount on Parkour UK Awards, CPD & Qualifications
- Advice & Guidance on facility development and funding opportunities
- Full profile & dedicated page on the Parkour UK website
- Organisation Facebook page like, Twitter and Instagram follow
- Use of Parkour UK member logo
In addition to the above:
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting (AGM) and/or General Meetings (EGM)
- 10% discount on Parkour UK Awards, CPD & Qualifications
5 days of bespoke dedicated support, consultancy and/or advice from Parkour UK and our professional network.
In addition to the above;
- 15% discount on Parkour UK Awards, CPD & Qualifications
- Organisational insurances
As part of your Affiliate+ Membership you automatically receive the benefit of insurance cover. To understand what these covers are and to see the main terms and conditions that apply please make sure you refer to the policy summary and policy wording. Find relevant documentation below:
What activities are covered and when does the cover operate?
Parkour/Freerunning events and activities in accordance with Parkour UK guidelines and within the following recognised and designated environments:
- Purpose built Parkour Parks/Facilities, and/or
- A public space which has been risk-benefit assessed and in which activity is being supervised by suitably qualified personnel and/or
- Indoor facilities which has been risk-benefit assessed and in which activity is being supervised by suitably qualified personnel
It is important that all incidents that may give rise to a claim, however minor, are reported to our insurance broker Bluefin Sport as soon as possible after the event.
Provides cover to
Affiliate+ Members if they are found to be legally responsible for causing bodily injury to third party or for damage to a third party’s property.
|Public Liability||Up to £10,000,000|
Provides cover to Affiliate+ Members for claims made against them which allege that a third party has suffered an injury or financial loss caused by a negligent acts, errors or omissions during coaching activities that were provided in return for a fee.
|Professional Indemnity||Up to £100,000|
Provides cover to Affiliate+ Members in respect of claims made against the affiliated organisation for injuries caused to an employee of the organisation arising out of and in the course of their such employment (including volunteers).
|Employers Liability||Up to £10,000,000|
For copies of any of these documents or if you have any queries about the cover please contact our brokers, Bluefin Sport on 0345 872 5060