Update Your Profile
Equalities information (Optional) – this information will not be shared and is for understanding of demographics only.
Insurance Information and Coaching Conditions
- You will be provided with professional indemnity, public liability and personal accident insurance through Parkour UK
- Insurance cover commences from 01 January 2022 and once registration is completed and payment is made.
- For insurance to be valid at all times the member must follow the ‘Coaching Conditions – Parkour UK Qualifications 2022’ which are available here
- These coaching conditions may be updated through the year and you will be contacted with any updates. It is your responsibility to be aware of any updates or changes to the conditions.
- The following details will be listed on the Parkour UK Map: Name, Coaching Location, Website & Socials
- You must be able to provide a valid DBS check to Parkour UK within one month of beginning membership. You can email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need to have a DBS check carried out Parkour UK can provide this. Please contact us.