This membership is suitable for a Parkour coach working individually or within an organisation.
Membership Benefits include:
- Insurance cover as an individual coach
- Fortnightly update from the Parkour UK Staff Team and additional email updates when relevant
- 5% discount on Parkour UK Awards, CPD & Qualifications
- Dedicated support, consultancy and/or advice from Parkour UK and our professional network.
- Memberships renew on 1 July each year – the price below will reflect the number of months left until renewal.
- Part of the recognised NGB for Parkour/Freerunning in the UK
- Access to an eDBS checking system
- Advice & Guidance on coaching development and funding opportunities
- Organisation Facebook page like, Twitter and Instagram follow
- Use of Parkour UK member logo
As part of your Professional Membership you automatically receive the benefit of insurance cover. You can find relevant documentation below:
Public Liability – Provides cover to all registered if they are found to be legally responsible for causing bodily injury to third party or for damage to a third party’s property.
|Public Liability||Up to £10,000,000|
Professional Indemnity – Provides cover to all registered professionals for claims made against them which allege that a third party has suffered an injury or financial loss caused by a negligent acts, errors or omissions during coaching activities that were provided in return for a fee.
|Professional Indemnity||Up to £100,000|
Personal Accident Insurance – Provides cover to all registered if they are injured while participating in Parkour/Freerunning activities within a recognised and/or designated environment.
These limits apply to an accidental injury caused whilst the policy operates (see below);
|Loss of Sight||£20,000|
|Loss of use of hands or feet||£20,000|
|Loss of one hand or one foot with loss of all sight in one eye||£10,000|
|Loss of all sight in one eye or total loss of use of one hand or one foot||£5,000|
|Permanent Total Disablement||£20,000|
*For under 18’s the Death benefit is reduced to £4,000
The level of cover does not include a weekly payment and the policy is not designed to replace your usual income in the event you are unable to work following an accident.
For copies of any of these documents or if you have any queries about the cover please contact [email protected]