Participant + Membership – Sept 2021 / Jan 2022
This membership is suitable for anyone participating in Parkour who wishes to be supported by the NGB
Membership Benefits include:
- Fortnightly update from the Parkour UK Staff Team and additional email updates when relevant
- 5% discount on Parkour UK Awards, CPD & Qualifications
- Memberships covers the period 1 September to 1st January 2022
- Advice & Guidance on coaching development and funding opportunities
- Organisation Facebook page like, Twitter and Instagram follow
- Use of Parkour UK member logo
As part of your Participant Membership you automatically receive the benefit of insurance cover. You can find relevant documentation below:
Public Liability – Provides cover to all registered if they are found to be legally responsible for causing bodily injury to third party or for damage to a third party’s property.
|Public Liability||Up to £10,000,000|
Personal Accident Insurance – Provides cover to all registered if they are injured while participating in Parkour/Freerunning activities within a recognised and/or designated environment.
These limits apply to an accidental injury caused whilst the policy operates (see below)
|Loss of Sight||£20,000|
|Loss of use of hands or feet||£20,000|
|Loss of one hand or one foot with loss of all sight in one eye||£10,000|
|Loss of all sight in one eye or total loss of use of one hand or one foot||£5,000|
|Permanent Total Disablement||£20,000|
*For under 18’s the Death benefit is reduced to GBP 4,000
The level of cover does not include a weekly payment and the policy is not designed to replace your usual income in the event you are unable to work following an accident.
For copies of any of these documents or if you have any queries about the cover please contact firstname.lastname@example.org