Parkour UK’s 2014 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Tuesday 29th July 2014, 6pm at our registered office: 4th Floor, Burwood House, 14-16 Caxton St, London SW1H 0QT. The following documents will be available in preparation for the meeting:
- Parkour UK – AGM Agenda 29th July 2014 (FINAL)
- The Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2014
- Proposed Articles of Association & Comparison to current Articles of Association
- Proxy Voting Form [Accredited, Founding & Affiliate Members]
- Proxy Voting Form [Associate Members]
- Voting Form [Accredited, Founding & Affiliate Members]
- Voting Form [Associate Members]
- All current Parkour UK Members are invited to attend. All members must RSVP by 5pm on Friday 25th July 2014 if they wish to attend in person, this will help us in our planning and administration of the Annual General Meeting. Members are able to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in their place. A proxy need not be a member of Parkour UK.
- Entitlement to vote is based on the company’s current Memorandum & Articles of Association. If the special resolution (item 6 of the agenda) is adopted, as proposed by the board, membership categories & voting rights will be changed and entitlement to vote will be amended.Voting & proxy voting forms can be downloaded using the links above^ and hard copies will be available at the meeting. ALL proxy votes must be received (either by post or email) by 5pm on 28th July 2014.
- If you have any queries relating to the AGM please contact our Chief Executive – Eugene Minogue on [email protected] or 020 3544 5834.