Parkour UK will be holding a Special Congress (EGM) on Wednesday 5th November 2014, 6pm at our registered office: 4th Floor, Burwood House, 14-16 Caxton St, London SW1H 0QT.
The purpose of holding a Special Congress (EGM) is to propose new Articles of Association (constitution/governance) for Parkour UK. The following documents will be available in preparation for the meeting, at least 10 days prior to the meeting:
- Parkour UK – Special Congress (EGM) Agenda
- Parkour UK – Proposed Articles of Association & Parkour UK – Articles of Association (Comparison) to current Articles of Association
- Parkour UK – Voting Form [Accredited, Founding & Affiliate Members]
- Parkour UK – Voting Form [Associate Members]
- Parkour UK – Proxy Voting Form [Accredited, Founding & Affiliate Members]
- Parkour UK – Proxy Voting Form [Associate Members]
- All current Parkour UK Members are invited to attend. All members must RSVP by 5pm on Friday 31st October 2014 if they wish to attend in person, this will help us in our planning and administration of Special Congress. Members are able to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in their place. A proxy need not be a member of Parkour UK.
- Entitlement to vote is based on the company’s current Memorandum & Articles of Association. If the special resolution to adopt the proposed Articles of Association is adopted, as proposed by the board, membership categories & voting rights will be changed and entitlement to vote will be amended.Voting & proxy voting forms can be downloaded using the links above^ and hard copies will be available at the meeting. ALL proxy votes must be received (either by post or email) by 5pm on 4th November 2014.
- If you have any queries relating to Special Congress please contact our Chief Executive – Eugene Minogue on email@example.com or 020 3544 5834.