- TEST! Payments for course must be made in full prior to the commencement of the course – unless an invoice arrangement has been made.
- The course fee covers all reasonable costs associated to complete the course.
- In order to qualify for the registration and/or membership discount, learners must have the correct level of membership prior to booking.
- Learners must attend all course dates unless an exemption is granted in writing by the course organiser.
- No refunds shall be given for learners who fail to attend any course dates.
- Learners who withdraw from the course for any reason will be subject to the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation within 7 days of the course start date – No refund of course fee, a 25% fee will be discounted from the cost of a future course.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the course start date – 50% of course fee refunded. A 25% fee will be discounted from the cost of a future course.
- Cancellation up to 28 days prior to the course start date – 100% refundable upon notification.