Parkour UK’s 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Saturday 8th July 2017, 6pm. This years event will include a UK Community Jam from 12:00 – 18:00 – combining the two together to create the inaugural A.G.jaM event.
This years AGM will be hosted by our members Fluidity Freerun at their Academy, Unit G , Pengam Road Cardiff United Kingdom CF24 2RZ.
The following documents will be made available in preparation for the meeting:
- Parkour UK AGM Agenda 8th July 2017 (Draft)
- Parkour UK – 2016 AGM Minutes (Draft)
- The Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2017 (Draft)
- Parkour UK – Proposed Articles of Association & Parkour UK – Articles of Association compared compared to current Articles of Association
- Parkour UK – Summary of Changes to Mem & Arts for Tier 3 requirements of the Code of Sports Governance.
- Voting Form [Affiliate Member]
- Proxy Voting Form [Affiliate Member]
- All current Parkour UK Members are invited to attend. All members must RSVP by 5pm on Friday 30th June 2017 if they wish to attend in person, this will help us in our planning and administration of the Annual General Meeting. Members are able to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in their place. A proxy need not be a member of Parkour UK
- Entitlement to vote is based on the company’s current Memorandum & Articles of Association. ALL proxy votes must be received (either by post or email) by 5pm on 7th July 2017
- If you have any queries relating to the AGM please contact our Chief Executive – Eugene Minogue on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3544 5834
- Independent invigilation of the AGM is being provided by the Welsh Sports Association.